Energy storage and demand management
We make the most of smart energy solutions, property-level energy storage, demand-side management opportunities, and we prepare for the future of technological development. Energy-consuming properties will soon become active market players that buy, store and sell energy.
We will implement also the necessary changes for the property’s layout, equipment and surface materials – as a part of our turnkey delivery. We can modernise for example:
- Inner walls, ceilings and other structures
- Building automation
- Electrical system
- Communications network
- Safety and security
- Ventilation and cooling
- Water systems
This is how we do it
- LeaseGreen’s experts identify opportunities for energy storages and demand management.
- Our experts then plan possible investments, calculate the benefits, and make a project proposal.
- Property owner’s risks are minimised, with LeaseGreen taking overall responsibility. Only genuinely necessary and viable investments will be made in your property.
- The owner can pay for the investments with a monthly project fee, which is invariably smaller than the cost savings that will immediately start to realise.
- After the end of the contract period, subsequent savings are enjoyed by the owner in their entirety.