On-site power generation
We plan and carry out property-level energy production solutions such as geothermal heating and other heat pump solutions, and solar power and solar cooling systems. Solutions based on heat pumps and hybrid options offer cost effective and sustainable alternatives to replace oil and district heating.
Solar energy is a cost-effective choice for on-site electricity production especially if the property can use it for cooling. You’ll need less energy from the grid and the risks involved with transmission cost diminishes. In the future offices will produce a increasing amount of energy for the charging of electric-powered vehicles as well. The surplus will be sold to the national grid.
LeaseGreen will design and install the refits of heating, solar power and cooling systems as turnkey projects. The new systems will be connected to our smart monitoring desk which will analyze the wireless IoT data.
This is how we do it
- LeaseGreen’s experts conduct surveys of property to identify opportunities on-site energy production.
- Our experts then plan possible investments, calculate the benefits, and make a project proposal.
- Property owner’s risks are minimised, with LeaseGreen taking overall responsibility. Only genuinely necessary and viable investments will be made in your property.
- The owner can pay for the investments with a monthly project fee, which is invariably smaller than the cost savings that will immediately start to realise.
- After the end of the contract period, subsequent savings are enjoyed by the owner in their entirety.