Remote optimisation and building condition services
We link properties to real-time remote control. We harness IoT, big data and weather predictions to enhance the well-being of property users and economic efficiency. Property digitalisation enables the optimisation of conditions, usability and energy use as a whole.
Our monitoring center follows closely that the estimated savings will be reached. We will do research and development work together with our customers and design custom solutions for controlling and monitoring of air quality and thermal stability.
A smart remote monitoring process will shrink the energy bill and decrease the service and maintenance costs as well.
This is how we do it
- LeaseGreen’s experts identify opportunities for the digitalisation of property energy system.
- Our experts then plan possible investments, calculate the benefits, and make a project proposal.
- Property owner’s risks are minimised, with LeaseGreen taking overall responsibility. Only genuinely necessary and viable investments will be made in the property.
- The owner can pay for the investments with a monthly project fee, which is invariably smaller than the cost savings that will immediately start to realise.
- After the end of the contract period, subsequent savings are enjoyed by the owner in their entirety.