Energy efficiency and building technology
We modernise automation systems, enhance heat recovery, renew ventilation and cooling, and replace lighting with LED technology. Modern building technology improves indoor conditions, decreases energy costs, improves the profitability of operations and increases the building’s value. Satisfaction levels among the property’s users increase. Emissions decline.
Our clients do not need to invest their own capital. Instead, they can pay us a monthly contract fee. This fee is invariably smaller than the savings achieved at the same time.
LeaseGreen’s expertise is based on our practical experiences from more than 700 successfully implemented energy efficiency projects. We dare to claim that we have the best team and the best acquisition model in this growing business.
Our independence is also important to us. None of our technology providers have exclusive rights to LeaseGreen project. We can always choose the solution that best suit our clients’ needs in every case.
This is how we do it
- LeaseGreen’s experts conduct surveys of property to identify opportunities on-site energy savings.
- Our experts then plan possible measures and investments, calculate the benefits, and make a project proposal.
- Property owner’s risks are minimised, with LeaseGreen taking overall responsibility. Only genuinely necessary and viable investments will be made in your property.
- The owner can pay for the investments with a monthly project fee, which is invariably smaller than the cost savings that will immediately start to realise.
- After the end of the contract period, subsequent savings are enjoyed by the owner in their entirety.