LeaseGreen is a service company dedicated to helping clients in the property sector to improve their profitability and environmental sustainability by enhancing energy efficiency. We seek out the best solutions available and realise projects designed to meet our clients’ goals effectively.
- We conduct surveys to identify useful measures
- We plan entire projects in collaboration with clients
- We implement the necessary measures
- We monitor and report on outcomes
- Our clients pay for our services from the savings achieved through their projects
- Monthly fees are invariably lower than the immediate savings
- After the end of the project, subsequent savings are enjoyed in their entirety by the property owners
At LeaseGreen we are continuously reshaping our client-centred services and business processes to make further improvements in quality and efficiency. We seek out the best experts in the field, work closely with expert professional partners, and choose tried and trusted technical solutions for our projects.
Our business is growing rapidly. We employ around 80 energy efficiency experts in Finland and Sweden, and our turnover grew to 21 million euros in 2017. In 2020 LeaseGreen Group will be an international company, with strong Nordic roots.