The figures above come from a typical LeaseGreen energy efficiency project, where we first comprehensively investigated opportunities for savings, and then arranged the necessary solutions.
Our clients do not need to invest their own capital. Instead, they pay us a monthly fee during the project. This fee is invariably smaller than the savings achieved at the same time.
LeaseGreen takes overall responsibility for leading the whole project. The changes and investments needed to improve energy efficiency are realised directly on the premises concerned. Energy costs immediately start to drop. The property’s value rises, emissions decline, and satisfaction levels among the property’s users increase.
LeaseGreen’s expertise is based on our practical experiences from more than 500 successfully implemented energy efficiency projects. We can therefore safely say that we have the best team and the best acquisition model in this growing field.
Our independence is also important to us. None of our partners have exclusive rights to participate in LeaseGreen projects, so we can choose the options that best suit our clients’ needs in every case.
How you can improve energy efficiency and cut costs
- LeaseGreen’s experts conduct surveys of your property to identify opportunities for savings.
- Our experts then plan possible measures, calculate the benefits, and make a project proposal.
- Your risks are minimised, with LeaseGreen taking overall responsibility. Only genuinely necessary and viable investments will be made in your property.
- You pay for the improvements with a monthly project fee, which is invariably smaller than the cost savings you will immediately start to realise.
- After the end of the project period, subsequent savings are enjoyed by the property owners in their entirety.